archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <predato...@gmail.com>
Subject [1.4-M2] : On Remote Error Proxy policy setting not persisting across restarts...
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2012 23:25:08 GMT
I don't know if this is a side effect of including a "Black list" pattern
in all of my proxy connectors to filter out my internal company artifacts,
but now when I set "On Remote Error" to "queue error" in my proxy
connectors then restart tomcat or Archiva, the setting reverts back to
"stop".

In the archiva.xml I thought this setting was associated
with <propagate-errors>queue error</propagate-errors>, but on startup in
archiva.log, I see this:

2012-08-07 15:44:47,608 [main] WARN
 org.apache.archiva.configuration.DefaultArchivaConfiguration  - Policy
[propagate-errors-on-update] does not exist.
2012-08-07 15:44:47,608 [main] WARN
 org.apache.archiva.configuration.DefaultArchivaConfiguration  - Policy
[propagate-errors] does not exist.

If I change the proxy connector "On Remote Error" setting, it seems to keep
it in memory, but I'm not seeing any updates written to the archiva.xml
file.

Any hints?

--
Jeff Vincent