archiva-users mailing list archives

From Aris Green <aris.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP 500 error when access remote repositories
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2012 15:45:20 GMT
Thank you.  That seems to allow me to be able to search remote archives.  I
still get a problem with the following test URL:

http://localhost:8082/archiva/repository/internal/junit/junit/3.8.1/junit-3.8.1.jar

Showing up in  the browser I get something like:

HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing
/archiva/repository/internal/junit/junit/3.8.1/junit-3.8.1.jar. Reason:

    Unable to fetch artifact resource.