archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Harris, Christopher P" <chris_har...@baxter.com>
Subject RE: Cannot get Archiva to create tables in 'archiva' database in MySQL 5.5
Date Wed, 29 Aug 2012 22:12:03 GMT
Ah, I see.

I did notice Spring-related warnings about jcr mentioned in archiva.log.

Well, Archiva does start, but I can't see any artifacts listed under Browse...even via the
junit example from http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.4-M2/quick-start.html (I know that this
is for standalone).

If I try http://localhost:8083/archiva/repository/internal/junit/junit/3.8.1/junit-3.8.1.jar
(correct port for this Tomcat instance), I get a 404 error stating "Not a valid request layout,
too short."

Chris Harris
Programmer/Analyst
BioLife Plasma Services
Baxter Healthcare Corporation
One Baxter Parkway DF3-1W
Deerfield, Illinois 60015
T 224.948.4739   F 224.948.2885
chris_harris@baxter.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Olivier Lamy [mailto:olamy@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, August 29, 2012 3:12 PM
To: users@archiva.apache.org
Subject: Re: Cannot get Archiva to create tables in 'archiva' database in MySQL 5.5

Hi,
Version 1.4-M2 doesn't anymore archiva database :-). All has been
moved to jcr (jackrabbit).
Only users are still stored in database (users).
See http://archiva.apache.org/docs/1.4-M2/adminguide/databases.html

The most important: does Archiva works ? :-)

--
Olivier Lamy
Talend: http://coders.talend.com