archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <predato...@gmail.com>
Subject Startup errors loading ../.m2/archiva.xml, shared.xml, etc.
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2012 21:05:11 GMT
I get these errors in my logs on startup:

2012-07-30 14:44:10,717 [main] WARN
 org.apache.commons.configuration.DefaultConfigurationBuilder  - Internal
error
org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationException: Cannot locate
configuration source /usr/share/tomcat6/.m2/shared.xml
2012-07-30 14:44:10,717 [main] WARN
 org.apache.commons.configuration.DefaultConfigurationBuilder  - Internal
error
org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationException: Cannot locate
configuration source /usr/share/tomcat6/.m2/archiva.xml
2012-07-30 14:44:10,717 [main] WARN
 org.apache.commons.configuration.DefaultConfigurationBuilder  - Internal
error
org.apache.commons.configuration.ConfigurationException: Cannot locate
configuration source /usr/share/tomcat6/.m2/archiva.properties

Is this an optional location it is looking for config files or am I missing
something important?

--
Jeff Vincent
predatorvi@gmail.com