archiva-users mailing list archives

From Vojtěch Sigler <vo...@sigler.cz>
Subject Unable to upload artifact
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 14:08:14 GMT
Hi All,

I've deployed archiva 1.4-M2 as it fixes a problem I had with 1.3.5.
However, I am not able to upload an artifact from the web UI. Whenever
I fill out the upload form and submit, it always returns a form error
"Please add a file to upload.". All that was in the logs about the
upload was that the "struts.multipart.saveDir" was missing and that it
would use the default. I tried setting this and added a line to
struts.properties, but I'm still getting the "Please add a file to
upload." message.

I'm running on Linux x86_64, Glassfish 3.1.2, OpenJDK 1.7.

Has anyone come across this message? I am not sure whether I did not
miss something configuration-wise or whether it is a bug.

Regards
Vojtech Sigler