archiva-users mailing list archives

From Charles Kim <charl...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject RE: Cache-Control: no-cache
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 22:11:00 GMT
But looks like there might be an issue with how header is added. This should use setHeader
instead of an addHeader to protect against adding duplicate headers.

  private void setHeaders( DavServletResponse response, DavResourceLocator locator, DavResource
resource )
    {
        // [MRM-503] - Metadata file need Pragma:no-cache response
        // header.
        if ( locator.getResourcePath().endsWith( "/maven-metadata.xml" ) )
        {
            response.addHeader( "Pragma", "no-cache" );
            response.addHeader( "Cache-Control", "no-cache" );
        }

        // We need to specify this so connecting wagons can work correctly
        response.addDateHeader( "last-modified", resource.getModificationTime() );

        // TODO: [MRM-524] determine http caching options for other types of files (artifacts,
sha1, md5, snapshots)
    }

< HTTP/1.1 200 OK
< Cache-Control: public, max-age=600, s-maxage=600
< Pragma: no-cache
< Cache-Control: no-cache
< Last-Modified: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 22:09:53 GMT