archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <predato...@gmail.com>
Subject Separating indexes question...
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 19:44:12 GMT
I'm trying to setup my new 1.4-M2 server and structure the repository and
indexes and database files that will facilitate future scaling/load
balancing.  I read that the indexes shouldn't be shared so I've got the
following structure:

/archiva
   /data
      /jcr
      /remotes
*      /repositories  //<--Eventually mounted to shared storage.*
   /conf
   /derbydb
   /logs
I am now trying to configure my repositories and don't know what to put
specifically in the "Index Directory:" field for them.

Do I need to specify just the root index folder (/archiva/indexes) or do I
need to specify a repository-specific folder for each repository
(/archiva/indexes/repo1)?  Or something else?

--
Jeff Vincent
predatorvi@gmail.com