archiva-users mailing list archives

From Jeff <predato...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need some insight deploying 1.4-M2
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 23:50:32 GMT
Have you ever had one of those weeks? ....

I was mistakenly using an older 1.3.5 WAR file (though would have bet the
farm that I had deployed v.1.4-M2) and it obviously needed the jdbc/archiva
config which I had removed because I was trying to deploy 1.4-M2.

It is now working ... thanks!!

--
Jeff Vincent
predatorvi@gmail.com