archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Artifact data incomplete
Date Tue, 20 Dec 2011 13:54:04 GMT
I think there is an existing issue for this. IT can happen either if the parent is not in the
repo, or the scan happens out of order. It should be determining this and filling in the gap.

(Note that the milestone releases have many improvements, but are not yet as stable as 1.3.5).

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org