archiva-users mailing list archives

From "L. J." <apache.maill...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Artifact data incomplete
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 20:57:32 GMT
Hi,

I am experiencing the opposite:
2 repos:
release_repo
sansphot_repo

while browsing the SNAPSHOT version of the artifact that is uploaded to the
sanpshot_repo where its parent pom is a release version that located at the
release_repo

I got the following error on the GUI

Artifact metadata is incomplete: Error in resolving artifact's parent POM
file.
/apps/maven2/snapshot_repo/org/kp/wpp/utils/parentpom/2.5.3/parentpom-2.5.3.pom
(No such file or directory)