archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Eric Barboni" <barb...@irit.fr>
Subject RE: Artifact data incomplete
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 11:02:05 GMT
Hi Brett,

I experience some trouble with email so sorry for duplicate post on the
mailing list.

I fill an issue thinking my mail was lost
https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-1567. I check the existing one but
found nothing (limited to my understanding of archiva).

Regards
Eric

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Brett Porter [mailto:brett@porterclan.net] De la part de Brett Porter
Envoyé : mardi 20 décembre 2011 14:54
À : users@archiva.apache.org
Objet : Re: Artifact data incomplete

I think there is an existing issue for this. IT can happen either if the
parent is not in the repo, or the scan happens out of order. It should be
determining this and filling in the gap.

(Note that the milestone releases have many improvements, but are not yet as
stable as 1.3.5).

- Brett

--
Brett Porter