archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: artifact not showing up in the repository group
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 07:32:04 GMT
Are you logged in, or did you grant access to guest for the individual repositories? Can you
access them directly, without using the group? (Note that the login for the WebDAV repository
is handled separately to the web application.)

If Maven is having trouble getting plugins only, make sure you have the appropriate <pluginRepository>
element in the POM or settings - it only has central by default.

- Brett