archiva-users mailing list archives

From sam-the-man <sjl2...@gmail.com>
Subject Weird problems with LDAP integration
Date Sun, 13 Nov 2011 07:21:05 GMT

I'm coming to the end of a long, drawn-out server setup.

Archiva is the last piece of the puzzle. The kicker - I need to get it to
authenticate and authorize using ldap.

I know my LDAP server is working fine. Archiva is (was?) working fine too.

So I install archiva and load it for the first time. It forces me to create
an admin. Then I'm in, it works, etc.

So I add all the LDAP configuration options to the security.properties file,
and then restart archiva.

When the LDAP stuff is in the security.properties file, and I try to access
archiva, it goes back to the create admin field no MATTER what I do, or what
I click. I already created an admin, so why is it trying to force me to make
another after I add the LDAP stuff? Configuration files coming...