archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Duplicate artifacts in different repositories
Date Wed, 05 Oct 2011 09:41:02 GMT
This use case should certainly work. The repository ID should be included in the primary key
- but maybe there is something incorrect in the mysql mapping being used.

Is there any more information about the exception that says which table/index this occurred
on?

How was mysql configured?

--
Brett Porter