archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException:
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2011 02:09:12 GMT
Did you get this resolved too? Looks like a mysql specific issue, but there is some JPOX configuration
regarding read-committed that could be tweaked.

On 30/09/2011, at 7:01 PM, Harish Sharma wrote:

> Hi,
> I am using archiva 1.3.5 with tomcat 6.0 and using MYSQL as database but getting this
error :
> Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is javax.jdo.JDODataStoreException: Insert
request failed: INSERT INTO `SECURITY_RESOURCES` (`PATTERN`,`PERMANENT`,`IDENTIFIER`) VALUES
(?,?,?)
> NestedThrowables:
> java.sql.SQLException: Binary logging not possible. Message: Transaction level 'READ-COMMITTED'
in InnoDB is not safe for binlog mode 'STATEMENT'

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org