archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Stallard,David" <stall...@oclc.org>
Subject RE: 100% CPU in Archiva 1.3.5
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 13:01:42 GMT
Although the CPU is still at 100%, Archiva has actually been responsive
for the last 24 hours.  Here's what the System Status page looks like at
the moment:

Queues
Queue Size
database-update 0
indexing 135310
repository-scanning 0

Repository Scans Currently in Progress
No scans in progress.

Caches
Cache Size Hits Misses Hit Ratio
operations 25 11 50 18% Flush
users 5 130523 106 100% Flush
resources 2 2 4 33% Flush
url-failures-cache 1000 0 0 0% Flush
userPermissions 2 132801 711 99% Flush
effective-project-cache 1000 87048 30925 74% Flush
roles 12 308 29 91% Flush
permissions 31 926 62 94% Flush
effectiveRoleSet 0 0 0 0% Flush
userAssignments 0 2 4 33% Flush