archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 100% CPU in Archiva 1.3.5
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 05:38:49 GMT
It's working through a backlog of indexing operations, which are CPU and disk intensive. These
may have been there from a scan, or from frequent deployments.

Keep an eye on whether that count stays high over time. If so, you may need to prevent scanning
certain repositories or artifact types that you don't need searched.

- Brett