archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Info on arctifact are missing : SCM / Other Details
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:50:16 GMT
It all comes from the POM. If it's missing, a possibility is that the POM failed to parse (perhaps
because it's parent could not be located). You should be able to see an error in the logs
related to the artefact.

"touching" the file last modified, or doing a rescan of the repository can also force it to
be rescanned and may populate the info if the previous error was resolved.

On 01/09/2011, at 5:50 PM, Elise Vanholsbeeck wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I want to know where / how archiva (1.3.5) find data about sections "Other Details",
"SCM" in browse view of an artifact.
> These data are displayed for all artifacts except for one, and I don't understand why.
I don't see difference in pom.xml.

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org