archiva-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: run archiva embedded
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:36:45 GMT
I was convinced that i could do the job as a file repo, but the
original idea was:

a) start out empty.
b) accept a deploy from deploy:deploy
c) deliver that snapshot with an accurate timestamp.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 5:47 AM, Brett Porter <brett@apache.org> wrote:
> There isn't a pre-built configuration for it, but it's certainly an intent we had. I
imagine after trying there'd need to be some decoupling done.

> What services would you need it to perform while running - do you just need to host a
repo, or do you want it to do path translation / proxy / indexing / etc.?