archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Acces to administration panel
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 23:42:11 GMT
We've had trouble tracking it down. Do you have more data for the issue?

* What browser are you using?

* Is Stephen's advice about the clock skew relevant to you here?

* What security level is the browser set at? Does the user see it as an intranet site, or
an internet site?

* Anything in the logs that seems relevant?

* Did this happen immediately on install, or after some time using it?

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org