archiva-users mailing list archives

From Engebakken Geir <geir.engebak...@edb.com>
Subject Problems browsing in Archiva
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:36:47 GMT
Hi,

we are still running archiva 1.1.1.

We get an error when we try to browse for a specific .pom file in archiva. When looking at
the repositiory file system the pom is there, so I am suspecting some problems in the archiva
database. A few days ago I had to remove an artifact, so I had to remove the archiva database
and .index file for one of our repositories as well.  This error occurred after this so I
suspect it might have something to do with that.

I have also tried scanning the repos, but this seems to go very fast, too fast for it to be
credible. Any suggestions on how to solve this?

Geir