archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How do we show more file types in the download box
Date Mon, 15 Feb 2010 00:32:56 GMT
On 13/02/2010, at 10:15 AM, Dennis Lundberg wrote:

> Hi
>
> We have started to deploy non standard files to our Archiva. These are
> .exe files build by NPanday and releaselogs in text format which use
> .txt file extension. The releaselogs are announcements generated by the
> Changes Plugin.
>
> Neither of these files show up in the orange "Downloads" box in the top
> right corner. Is there a way to enable more file types via some
> configuration or does it require some programming? If it requires
> programming, can someone give me a hint to where in the code I should
> start looking?

Have you made sure that .exe and .txt are in the 'artifacts' list on the repository scanning
administration page, and re-scanned the repository? The download box in the current version
will take anything with the same G-A-V that is found in the database.

BTW, the relevant code is DownloadArtifact.java and ArtifactsRelatedConstraint.java - in the
latest work I've done for proposal for trunk this section has been overhauled to improve the
download box in particular.

- Brett

--
Brett Porter