archiva-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Lundberg <denn...@apache.org>
Subject How do we show more file types in the download box
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2010 23:15:18 GMT
Hi

We have started to deploy non standard files to our Archiva. These are
.exe files build by NPanday and releaselogs in text format which use
.txt file extension. The releaselogs are announcements generated by the
Changes Plugin.

Neither of these files show up in the orange "Downloads" box in the top
right corner. Is there a way to enable more file types via some
configuration or does it require some programming? If it requires
programming, can someone give me a hint to where in the code I should
start looking?

--
Dennis Lundberg