archiva-users mailing list archives

From phillips1021 <bphill...@ku.edu>
Subject Re: Transfer Archiva From One Server To Another
Date Fri, 26 Feb 2010 17:13:38 GMT

We figured out the problem.

On the new server we had copied the Archiva directory to /apps but on the
old server it was in /root/apps.

So we had to update this line in archiva.xml (see apache-archiva-1.3/conf
folder)

<managedRepository>
<location>/apps/apache-archiva-1.3/data/repositories/internal</location>

which on the old server was /root/apps/...

After we updated the above location node in archiva.xml the next hourly scan
worked fine and all the artifacts are present in the index and can be
searched/browsed.

Thank you again for all your help.