archiva-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject Using http for deploy
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2009 10:38:03 GMT
Hi all,

I am looking for information about using http protocol to deploy our
artifacts.

In our use case Archiva is a proxy for the external repos (like the
official apache one) but we want to deploy our own artifacts on it.

We found some information about doing it with scp:// but we would like
to use http:// instead.

Is this possible and if so can somebody point me to some documentation
bout it?

TIA

salu2

P.S. It took me a while to find
http://archiva.apache.org/mail-lists.html since I did not found a direct
link to page. In the end I need to use a search engine to find it.

de la InformaciĆ³n, S.A.U. (SADESI)