archiva-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error when admin changing password
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 16:17:07 GMT
On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 9:01 AM, emerson cargnin
<echofloripa.yell@gmail.com> wrote:

> Still I can't login as admin, or any other user as admin was my only user.
> The stacktrace below is the page error. Further below is the whole sterr logs.

To get it going again, (assuming you're using the default embedded
Derby) stop Archiva and delete the user database.  (The entire
directory, not just the contents.)  Start it again, and it will prompt
you to create the admin user.

Thanks for the problem report, can you please put it in JIRA if there
isn't one already?

--
Wendy