archiva-users mailing list archives

From Deng Ching <och...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error when uploading artifact
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 00:42:38 GMT
Hi Emerson,

The NPE error was probably from the indexing. I suggest you upgrade to 1.2.1
as soon as it is released (the release candidate is currently being voted
on). There are major fixes for the NPE problems found in 1.2.

Thanks,
Deng

On Thu, May 21, 2009 at 6:55 PM, emerson cargnin <echofloripa.yell@gmail.com