archiva-users mailing list archives

From v2cg4ss <ssel...@datamentors.com>
Subject Re: Archiva install on Geronimo 2.1.4
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 21:19:14 GMT

No Archiva logs but in the Geronimo log I am getting:

2009-05-27 17:08:05,859 ERROR [ContextLoader] Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Invalid bean
definition with name 'registry#commons-configuration' defined in null: Could
not resolve placeholder 'appserver.base'

>From the tomcat install instructions you need to set the appserver.base and
.home, so would I need to set the GERONIMO_OPTS as I did with the
CATALINA_OPTS???

Thanks...

Scott