archiva-users mailing list archives

From Wendy Smoak <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva & Snapshots
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 13:34:33 GMT
On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 6:22 AM, DEGARDIN David (CAMPUS)
<david.degardin@oxylane-group.com> wrote:

> I've uploaded my artefact B in version 1.1-SNAPHOST with Archiva. When I
> look in the folder where the artefact should be deployed, I see that a
> folder 1.1-SNAPSHOT has been created (so far, it is OK). In this folder,
> the artifact is named myproject-1.1-20090130xxxxx (the qualifier and
> build number). Same thing for its pom.

How did you upload the jar and pom to Archiva?

>        <dependency>
>                <groupId>toto</groupId>
>                <artifactId>B</artifactId>
>                <version>1.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
>        </dependency>

This should work (as should the one with the full timestamped version
number, if you wanted to lock down to a particular snapshot.)

Can you paste the command you're running and the exact error you're
seeing?   Also let us know, what version of Archiva.

--
Wendy