archiva-users mailing list archives

From <Nicolas.Dumi...@le-rsi.fr>
Subject RE: Can't browse repositories
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:25:21 GMT
Yes, in deed. I have two settings.xml file, one for the "without archiva" and one for "with
archiva". The first one contains only the network proxy config. The second one doesn't contain
anymore this proxy network config as it is directly set in archiva. Instead it contains mirror
elements. But this is not the point. I've been talking abouit using maven without archiva
in order to say that the network proxy config is correct as maven works. The point is that
in the archiva webapp the browse page is empty. Meaning that the repositories are never scanned.
Meaning that something with the network is wrong, but not the proxy config as it works without
archiva. Got it ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 23 février 2009 17:18
À : users@archiva.apache.org
Objet : Re: Can't browse repositories

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 6:47 AM,  <Nicolas.Duminil@le-rsi.fr> wrote:

> I added the Codehaus and the JBoss maven 2 repositories to the ones
> configured by default, I created a network proxy as required by my
> network and I created proxy connectors for all the configured
> repositories. I did all this as admin. Once I finished, I clicked to the
> Browse button and the < Browse repositories > page displays empty.

That would make sense -- there is no content in your managed
repository yet.  There won't be any content until you either deploy
something, or request some artifacts that get proxied through.

> Trying to use maven with archiva doesnn't work (maven times out).
> Without archiva maven is working. The settings.xml file only contains
> the network proxy config, the same as the one in archiva.

The settings.xml only contains the network proxy config?  I assume
this is your "without archiva" configuration, which is working.

What is your "with archiva" settings.xml configuration?  You'll need
to add <repositories> and optionally <mirrors>.

--
Wendy