archiva-users mailing list archives

From Zach Cox <zcox...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Archiva will not stop forcing password resets!
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:41:08 GMT

So security.properties is now in 3 places on our server:
 - /usr/local/apache-archiva-1.1/conf
 - /var/lib/archiva/conf
 - ~/.m2

I restarted archiva and I still see the same behavior: I can sign in with
the admin user, but when I try to sign in as another user, it doesn't sign
in, no error messages, just takes me to the Search screen.  If I then sign
in as admin again, that other user is locked under User Management.  Even if
I change that user's password as the admin, I still can't sign in with that
other user.

Any ideas on how to make Archiva just be happy with this other user, and not
keep locking them out?