archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Seidita Nicola" <Nicola.Seid...@valueteam.com>
Subject Helpabount configuring archiva
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 09:57:49 GMT
Hi to all.

I'm tring to configuring archiva but it doesn't work properly.

I add 3 remote repositories and then 3 proxy connectors. In my
configuration file (I use maven) I set up a profile with my archiva
server. I want that when I look for an artefact my server try to find
the artefact in the other remote repositories.

What is the matter?

Thanks

Nicola

Nicola Seidita

_______________________

Value Team S.p.A.

Via Sant'Evaristo, 167

00165 Roma

Tel : +39 06 39881636

Fax : +39 06 39376283

email : nicola.seidita@valueteam.com
<mailto:nicola.seidita@valueteam.com>

www.valueteam.it <http://www.valueteam.it/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE -This message and its attachments (if any) may
contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information and
is intended only for the use of the addressee named above. No
notified that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or take
any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error
please delete it and any copies of it and kindly inform the sender of
this e-mail by replying or go to www.valueteam.com
<http://webmail.inet.it/BLOCKED::http:/www.valueteam.com>  on
'contacts'.