archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Dan Tran" <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Archiva always looks up remote repo??
Date Thu, 25 Dec 2008 17:58:09 GMT
Actually,  It goes out and look up our already internal deployed
company specifict artifacts
very strange, and if java.net repo is flaky, it hangs my build

tempted on http://download.java.net/maven/1/org.apache.maven.doxia/jars/doxia-decoration-model-1.0-alpha-8.jar
: NO to update releases, policy is ONCE, and local file exist.: using
already present local file.
2008-12-25 00:53:05,812 [btpool0-5] ERROR
org.apache.maven.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory  - Failures
occurred downloading from some remote repositories:
        java.net.1: Download failure on resource
[http://download.java.net/maven/1//com.fortinet.fortidb.shared/poms/maven-fdb-plugin-1.7.pom]:Error
transferring file (cause: java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of
file from server)
org.apache.maven.archiva.policies.ProxyDownloadException: Failures
occurred downloading from some remote repositories:
        java.net.1: Download failure on resource
[http://download.java.net/maven/1//com.fortinet.fortidb.shared/poms/maven-fdb-plugin-1.7.pom]:Error
transferring file (cause: java.net.SocketException: Unexpected end of
file from server)
        at org.apache.maven.archiva.proxy.DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.fetchFromProxies(DefaultRepositoryProxyConnectors.java:191)
        at org.apache.maven.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.applyServerSideRelocation(ArchivaDavResourceFactory.java:618)
        at org.apache.maven.archiva.webdav.ArchivaDavResourceFactory.fetchContentFromProxies(ArchivaDavResourceFactory.java:534)