archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Timeout setting for JAR files that are not in the repo?
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 18:15:47 GMT
Maven itself doesn't have a timeout setting until v2.1.0-M1.

However, what you want is for the performance of the Archiva request
to improve. The long request is probably because of attempts to proxy
the POM. If so, you can use whitelists and blacklists on your proxies
to ensure that proxies are not consulted for specific artifacts.

HTH,
Brett

--
Brett Porter