archiva-users mailing list archives

From "DEGARDIN David (CAMPUS)" <david.degar...@oxylane-group.com>
Subject Archiva as a mirror
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2008 10:11:43 GMT
Hi,

I'm using maven-2.0.9 and Archiva 1.1.3. I'd like to have a local m2
repo on my machine. For that, I've specified in my maven2 settings.xml
file something like this:

<mirrors>
     <mirror>
      <id>archiva.default</id>
      <url>http://my.archiva.url/repository/internal/</url>
      <mirrorOf>*</mirrorOf>
    </mirror>
  </mirrors>

When I launch a "mvn clean install" command for example, it does not
work, it says that it cannot donwload artifacts from any repository ?!!
And the url http://my.archiva.url/repository/internal/ is protected by
the basic authentication...I've seen there is a servlet on /repository/*
pattern which delegates security to redback system (if I've well
understood the whole stuff))

So the question is: what do I have to do to get it work ?
	- Is it possible to tell Archiva that the webdav url is not
secured ?
	- Or do I need to provide a login/password (corresponding to an
account that has at least a "repository observer" role) somewhere ?
	- Is the thing i'm trying to do even possible ?

Please advise...

Thank you for your help

David