archiva-users mailing list archives

From Francois Le Fevre <flefe...@genoscope.cns.fr>
Subject Archiva and logger
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 15:44:45 GMT
Hello,

I would like to activate te archiva logger for jboss configuration (4.0.5GA)
When starting archiva, i have the following error:

14:22:06,961 ERROR [STDERR] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for
logger
(org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/apache-archiva]).

What do i need to do?
Copy/paste all data from archiva/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.xml to
jboss/server/default/conf/log4j.xml ?
and delete the  archiva/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.xml ?

I need the log because I have an error with trying to proxy the
following repository : http://galaxy.andromda.org/maven2

Thanks

Francois

*Francois LE FEVRE*
Ingenieur / Chercheur
Email: flefevre@genoscope.cns.fr <mailto:flefevre@genoscope.cns.fr>
Tel: 33 (0)1 60 87 45 83

*Laboratoire de bioinformatique des reseaux
CEA / DSV / FAR / IG / Genoscope / LBIR
(French Atomic Energy Commission)
*
Website: http://www.genoscope.cns.fr/bioinfo/
Mail: 2 rue Gaston Cremieux, 91057 Evry, France