archiva-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Francois Le Fevre <flefe...@genoscope.cns.fr>
Subject Re: AW: Archiva and Jboss
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 09:58:57 GMT
Dear all,
i have no more problem
this error was due to miss spell in my ds.xml

Thanks a lot
> Mario-Leander ,
> thanks for your quick answer.
> I have tested your approach and i am still faing the difficluty.
>
> What I have done:
>
> download jboos 4.0.5GA : 
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=22866&package_id=16942&release_id=456223

>
> unzip Archiva 1.1.3 WAR into the server/default
> put mysql lib in server/lib
> configure the web.xml and jboss-web.xml
> put in the run.sh the two -Dappserver.home=  and -Dappserver.base
> copy the archiva log4j.xml content into the jboss-log4j.xml
>
> and i have still the error
>
> Is there something I missed?
>
> Thanks
>
> Francois
>> Hi,
>>
>> when you start JBoss provide the appserver.home and the 
>> appserver.base as system properties, e.g.
>>
>> -Dappserver.home=C:/Programme/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default
>> -Dappserver.base=C:/Programme/jboss-4.2.3.GA/server/default
>>
>> For the log4j.xml, you can copy the definitions to your JBoss 
>> log4j.xml in the conf/ folder and delete the one found in the Archiva 
>> WAR.
>>
>> BR,
>> Leander
>>
>>
>>  
>>> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
>>> Von: Francois Le Fevre [mailto:flefevre@genoscope.cns.fr]
>>> Gesendet: Dienstag, 2. Dezember 2008 11:31
>>> An: users@archiva.apache.org
>>> Betreff: Archiva and Jboss
>>>
>>> Dear all,
>>> I am trying to install archiva as a war in jboss 4.0.5GA
>>>
>>> I have well configure the  resources ( connection to mysql database) .
>>>
>>> My problem concerns log4j
>>>
>>> When I am trying to start jboss , I am getting the following errors:
>>>
>>> I do not understand how i have to configurate the log4j properties
>>>
>>> I have seen that there are the files :
>>>
>>>     * apache-archiva-1.2-M1.war/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.xml
>>>     * apache-archiva-1.2-M1.war/WEB-INF/classes/META-
>>> INF/plexus/application.xml
>>>
>>> that use:
>>>
>>>     * ${appserver.base}
>>>     * ${appserver.home}
>>>
>>> I would like to know with what I am expecting to replace them ?
>>>
>>> Thanks a lot
>>>
>>>
>>> 11:19:46,518 INFO  [TomcatDeployer] deploy,
>>> ctxPath=/apache-archiva-1.2-M1, warUrl=.../deploy/apache-archiva-1.2-
>>> M1.war/
>>> 11:19:48,070 ERROR [STDERR] log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for
>>> logger
>>> (org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/apach
>>> e-archiva-1.2-M1]).
>>> 11:19:48,075 ERROR [STDERR] log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j
>>> system properly.
>>> 11:19:51,003 ERROR [StandardContext] Error listenerStart
>>> 11:19:51,003 ERROR [StandardContext] Context [/apache-archiva-1.2-M1]
>>> startup failed due to previous errors
>>> 11:19:51,269 WARN  [ServiceController] Problem starting service
>>> jboss.web.deployment:war=apache-archiva-1.2-M1.war,id=1339037133
>>> org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: URL
>>> file:/env/export/nfs2/nemo/home/flefevre/new/programs/jboss-
>>> 4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/apache-archiva-1.2-M1.war/
>>> deployment failed
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.TomcatDeployer.performDeployInternal(TomcatDep
>>> loyer.java:375)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.TomcatDeployer.performDeploy(TomcatDeployer.ja
>>> va:103)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.web.AbstractWebDeployer.start(AbstractWebDeployer.java:371)
>>>         at org.jboss.web.WebModule.startModule(WebModule.java:83)
>>>         at org.jboss.web.WebModule.startService(WebModule.java:61)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSup
>>> port.java:289)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBea
>>> nSupport.java:245)
>>>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccesso
>>> rImpl.java:25)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:589)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher
>>> .java:155)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.ja
>>> va:264)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceControlle
>>> r.java:978)
>>>         at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:417)
>>>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccesso
>>> rImpl.java:25)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:589)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher
>>> .java:155)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.ja
>>> va:264)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>>>         at $Proxy38.start(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.web.AbstractWebContainer.start(AbstractWebContainer.java:466)
>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.ja
>>> va:39)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccesso
>>> rImpl.java:25)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:589)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher
>>> .java:155)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor
>>> .java:133)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBe
>>> anOperationInterceptor.java:142)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.DynamicInterceptor.invoke(DynamicInterceptor.j
>>> ava:97)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.InterceptorServiceMBeanSupport.invokeNext(InterceptorS
>>> erviceMBeanSupport.java:238)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss.DeployerInterceptor.start(DeployerInterc
>>> eptor.java:92)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.SubDeployerInterceptorSupport$XMBeanInterceptor.st
>>> art(SubDeployerInterceptorSupport.java:188)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.SubDeployerInterceptor.invoke(SubDeployerIntercept
>>> or.java:95)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.ja
>>> va:264)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>>>         at $Proxy39.start(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:1025)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:819)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:782)
>>>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor55.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccesso
>>> rImpl.java:25)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:589)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher
>>> .java:155)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor
>>> .java:133)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBe
>>> anOperationInterceptor.java:142)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.ja
>>> va:264)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>>>         at $Proxy8.deploy(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.deploy(URLDeploymentS
>>> canner.java:421)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scan(URLDeploymentSca
>>> nner.java:634)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.do
>>> Scan(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:263)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner.startService(Abs
>>> tractDeploymentScanner.java:336)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSup
>>> port.java:289)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBea
>>> nSupport.java:245)
>>>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccesso
>>> rImpl.java:25)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:589)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher
>>> .java:155)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.ja
>>> va:264)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceControlle
>>> r.java:978)
>>>         at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:417)
>>>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccesso
>>> rImpl.java:25)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:589)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher
>>> .java:155)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.ja
>>> va:264)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>>>         at $Proxy4.start(Unknown Source)
>>>         at org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.start(SARDeployer.java:302)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:1025)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:819)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:782)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:766)
>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.ja
>>> va:39)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccesso
>>> rImpl.java:25)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:589)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher
>>> .java:155)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor
>>> .java:133)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBe
>>> anOperationInterceptor.java:142)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.ja
>>> va:264)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>>>         at $Proxy5.deploy(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.doStart(ServerImpl.java:482)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:362)
>>>         at org.jboss.Main.boot(Main.java:200)
>>>         at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:490)
>>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>> 11:19:51,276 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not start deployment:
>>> file:/env/export/nfs2/nemo/home/flefevre/new/programs/jboss-
>>> 4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/apache-archiva-1.2-M1.war/
>>> org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: URL
>>> file:/env/export/nfs2/nemo/home/flefevre/new/programs/jboss-
>>> 4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/apache-archiva-1.2-M1.war/
>>> deployment failed
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.TomcatDeployer.performDeployInternal(TomcatDep
>>> loyer.java:375)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5.TomcatDeployer.performDeploy(TomcatDeployer.ja
>>> va:103)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.web.AbstractWebDeployer.start(AbstractWebDeployer.java:371)
>>>         at org.jboss.web.WebModule.startModule(WebModule.java:83)
>>>         at org.jboss.web.WebModule.startService(WebModule.java:61)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSup
>>> port.java:289)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBea
>>> nSupport.java:245)
>>>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccesso
>>> rImpl.java:25)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:589)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher
>>> .java:155)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.ja
>>> va:264)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceControlle
>>> r.java:978)
>>>         at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:417)
>>>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccesso
>>> rImpl.java:25)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:589)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher
>>> .java:155)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.ja
>>> va:264)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>>>         at $Proxy38.start(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.web.AbstractWebContainer.start(AbstractWebContainer.java:466)
>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.ja
>>> va:39)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccesso
>>> rImpl.java:25)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:589)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher
>>> .java:155)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor
>>> .java:133)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBe
>>> anOperationInterceptor.java:142)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.DynamicInterceptor.invoke(DynamicInterceptor.j
>>> ava:97)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.InterceptorServiceMBeanSupport.invokeNext(InterceptorS
>>> erviceMBeanSupport.java:238)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.ws.integration.jboss.DeployerInterceptor.start(DeployerInterc
>>> eptor.java:92)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.SubDeployerInterceptorSupport$XMBeanInterceptor.st
>>> art(SubDeployerInterceptorSupport.java:188)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.SubDeployerInterceptor.invoke(SubDeployerIntercept
>>> or.java:95)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.ja
>>> va:264)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>>>         at $Proxy39.start(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:1025)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:819)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:782)
>>>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor55.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccesso
>>> rImpl.java:25)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:589)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher
>>> .java:155)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor
>>> .java:133)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBe
>>> anOperationInterceptor.java:142)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.ja
>>> va:264)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>>>         at $Proxy8.deploy(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.deploy(URLDeploymentS
>>> canner.java:421)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.scanner.URLDeploymentScanner.scan(URLDeploymentSca
>>> nner.java:634)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner$ScannerThread.do
>>> Scan(AbstractDeploymentScanner.java:263)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.scanner.AbstractDeploymentScanner.startService(Abs
>>> tractDeploymentScanner.java:336)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalStart(ServiceMBeanSup
>>> port.java:289)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.ServiceMBeanSupport.jbossInternalLifecycle(ServiceMBea
>>> nSupport.java:245)
>>>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor2.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccesso
>>> rImpl.java:25)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:589)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher
>>> .java:155)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.ja
>>> va:264)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.ServiceController$ServiceProxy.invoke(ServiceControlle
>>> r.java:978)
>>>         at $Proxy0.start(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.ServiceController.start(ServiceController.java:417)
>>>         at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor9.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccesso
>>> rImpl.java:25)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:589)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher
>>> .java:155)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:86)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.ja
>>> va:264)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>>>         at $Proxy4.start(Unknown Source)
>>>         at org.jboss.deployment.SARDeployer.start(SARDeployer.java:302)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.start(MainDeployer.java:1025)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:819)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:782)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.deployment.MainDeployer.deploy(MainDeployer.java:766)
>>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.ja
>>> va:39)
>>>         at
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccesso
>>> rImpl.java:25)
>>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:589)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ReflectedDispatcher.invoke(ReflectedDispatcher
>>> .java:155)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.dispatch(Invocation.java:94)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.AbstractInterceptor.invoke(AbstractInterceptor
>>> .java:133)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.interceptor.ModelMBeanOperationInterceptor.invoke(ModelMBe
>>> anOperationInterceptor.java:142)
>>>         at org.jboss.mx.server.Invocation.invoke(Invocation.java:88)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.AbstractMBeanInvoker.invoke(AbstractMBeanInvoker.ja
>>> va:264)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerImpl.invoke(MBeanServerImpl.java:659)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.mx.util.MBeanProxyExt.invoke(MBeanProxyExt.java:210)
>>>         at $Proxy5.deploy(Unknown Source)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.doStart(ServerImpl.java:482)
>>>         at
>>> org.jboss.system.server.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:362)
>>>         at org.jboss.Main.boot(Main.java:200)
>>>         at org.jboss.Main$1.run(Main.java:490)
>>>         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>>>
>>>
>>> 11:20:23,730 ERROR [URLDeploymentScanner] Incomplete Deployment
>>> listing:
>>>
>>> --- Incompletely deployed packages ---
>>> org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentInfo@4fd015cd {
>>> url=file:/env/export/nfs2/nemo/home/flefevre/new/programs/jboss-
>>> 4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/apache-archiva-1.2-M1.war/
>>> }
>>>   deployer: MBeanProxyExt[jboss.web:service=WebServer]
>>>   status: Deployment FAILED reason: URL
>>> file:/env/export/nfs2/nemo/home/flefevre/new/programs/jboss-
>>> 4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/apache-archiva-1.2-M1.war/
>>> deployment failed
>>>   state: FAILED
>>>   watch:
>>> file:/env/export/nfs2/nemo/home/flefevre/new/programs/jboss-
>>> 4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/apache-archiva-1.2-M1.war/WEB-
>>> INF/web.xml
>>>   altDD: null
>>>   lastDeployed: 1228213186117
>>>   lastModified: 1228211425000
>>>   mbeans:
>>>
>>> --- MBeans waiting for other MBeans ---
>>> ObjectName: jboss.web.deployment:war=apache-archiva-1.2-
>>> M1.war,id=1339037133
>>>   State: FAILED
>>>   Reason: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: URL
>>> file:/env/export/nfs2/nemo/home/flefevre/new/programs/jboss-
>>> 4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/apache-archiva-1.2-M1.war/
>>> deployment failed
>>>
>>> --- MBEANS THAT ARE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THE PROBLEM ---
>>> ObjectName: jboss.web.deployment:war=apache-archiva-1.2-
>>> M1.war,id=1339037133
>>>   State: FAILED
>>>   Reason: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: URL
>>> file:/env/export/nfs2/nemo/home/flefevre/new/programs/jboss-
>>> 4.0.5.GA/server/default/deploy/apache-archiva-1.2-M1.war/
>>> deployment failed
>>>
>>>
>>> 11:20:23,927 INFO  [Http11BaseProtocol] Starting Coyote HTTP/1.1 on
>>> http-0.0.0.0-8080
>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> -- 
>>> *Francois LE FEVRE*
>>> Ingenieur / Chercheur
>>> Email: flefevre@genoscope.cns.fr <mailto:flefevre@genoscope.cns.fr>
>>> Tel: 33 (0)1 60 87 45 83
>>>
>>>
>>> *Laboratoire de bioinformatique des reseaux
>>> CEA / DSV / FAR / IG / Genoscope / LBIR
>>> (French Atomic Energy Commission)
>>> *
>>> Website: http://www.genoscope.cns.fr/bioinfo/
>>> Mail: 2 rue Gaston Cremieux, 91057 Evry, France
>>>     
>>
>> VVA Networks GmbH
>>
>> Mario-Leander Reimer
>> Dipl.-Inf. (FH)
>> Teamleitung Publishing Solutions
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>>
>> VVA Networks GmbH
>> : medien mit zukunft
>> Geisenhausenerstraße 15-17
>> 81379 München
>> Deutschland
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>>
>> Fon:    +49 89 2000375-610
>> Fax:    +49 89 2000375-699
>> Mobil:  +49 173 5883541
>> --------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
>>
>> leander.reimer@vva-networks.de
>> www.vva-networks.de
>>
>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>> HRB 33884 Düsseldorf
>> Geschäftsführer Rolf Christian Kassel
>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>> Ein Unternehmen der VVA Kommunikation
>> http://www.vva.de
>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>> omnisuite® - integrate. automate. communicate.
>> http://www.omnisuite.de
>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Diese Nachricht (inklusive aller Anhänge) ist vertraulich. Sie darf
>> ausschließlich durch den vorgesehenen Empfänger und Adressaten gelesen,
>> kopiert oder genutzt werden. Sollten Sie diese Nachricht versehentlich
>> erhalten haben, bitten wir, den Absender (durch Antwort-E-Mail) hiervon
>> unverzüglich zu informieren und die Nachricht zu löschen. Jede 
>> unerlaubte
>> Nutzung oder Weitergabe des Inhalts dieser Nachricht, sei es vollständig
>> oder teilweise, ist unzulässig.
>>
>> This message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
>> privileged. It may be read, copied and used only by the intended 
>> recipient.
>> If you have received it in error please contact the sender (by return
>> E-Mail) immediately and delete this message. Any unauthorised use or
>> dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly 
>> prohibited.
>>   
>
>


-- 
-- 
*Francois LE FEVRE*
Ingenieur / Chercheur
Email: flefevre@genoscope.cns.fr <mailto:flefevre@genoscope.cns.fr>
Tel: 33 (0)1 60 87 45 83


*Laboratoire de bioinformatique des reseaux
CEA / DSV / FAR / IG / Genoscope / LBIR
(French Atomic Energy Commission)
*
Website: http://www.genoscope.cns.fr/bioinfo/
Mail: 2 rue Gaston Cremieux, 91057 Evry, France

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message