archiva-users mailing list archives

From Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Continuum and JIRA links on Other Details
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2008 00:03:42 GMT
I think this is a known issue - I believe there is already an issue in
JIRA (the reference was for a problem with organization in the past -
so maybe that was fixed and others weren't, or that it's not always
the case). I recommend checking for that issue and either opening a
new one for the others, or adding your comments to it.

Thanks,
Brett