archiva-users mailing list archives

From Marc Lustig ...@marclustig.com>
Subject re-creating chechksum für POM-files
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:32:48 GMT

We had to manually modify several thousand POM-files in our Archiva repos.
(SVN-url had changed)
In order to avoid the warnings resulting from wrong-checksums, we deleted
all *.pom.md5 and *.pom.sha1 files. The idea was that Archiva will
autotmatically re-create them (based on the consumer
"create-missing-checksums", which is enabled).

Unfortunately NO checksums are re-created during repo-scan.
This is a big problem, since the our projects would build anymore.

Anybody has experience re-creating checksums?
Will it only be re-created if ALL checksums for a given artifact are
missing? Hence, do we need to delete all checksums in order to let them
re-created by Archiva repo-scan?