archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Roman Legat" <elvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable User Registration
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:15:43 GMT
Maybe it would be a useful enhancement to have a single switch to disable
user registration,
so this can only be done by the administrator. Could be a misconception of
the workflow, but I
wouldn't want everybody to be able to register for the application.

I hacked the jsps now to comment it out, but since I'm running both Archiva
and Continuum, I had
to do it twice.

Does that sound reasonable?

I'm not entirely sure if it's the register and request for password reset