archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Zemian Deng" <keepitsimpl...@gmail.com>
Subject questions on users usage
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 12:10:17 GMT
Hello list,

1) I have unselected "Force User to Change Password" but it still prompt to
change change password every few month. Is there way to disable this?

2) Requiring user to not able to reuse password in the last six rounds is
little too much, any way to configure this to be less?

3) Any way you guys can add some online help page on the webapp on next
release? Some simple instruction on what few terms and action does would be
really useful, specially, to those newbies.

Also, I just found that locked user is same as "disable" user that you can't
login. Perhaps it can be added to help page on usage.

Thanks.
-Z

--
Sweet - a Scala web framework: