archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Dan Tran" <dant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cleanup Metadata files on Archiva box
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2008 19:55:03 GMT
I removed a version directory ( 3.1-000 ), and remove all metadata
files of the artifact, and run the scan. The metadata is not regen

/var/maven/repositories/releases/internal/com/fortinet/fortidb/fdb-applboot
[archiva@archiva fdb-applboot]$ ls -al
total 24
drwx------  3 archiva archiva 4096 Aug  7 11:33 .
drwx------ 36 archiva archiva 4096 Aug  1 19:26 ..
drwx------  2 archiva archiva 4096 Jul 17 10:00 3.0.0

am I missing something?

BTW, I am using the staging archiva 1.1.1

-D