archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Stagner" <d...@spnz.org>
Subject Re: per-repository permissions
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 23:52:00 GMT
Is it possible that this isn't compliant with IE6?

--
-dave

"Why doesn't the Earth fall? How can you walk upon it? It's the music. It's
the music of the Earth, and the Sun, and the Stars. It's the music of
yourself, vibrating. Yes, you are music too! You're all instruments.
Everyone is supposed to be playing their part in this vast Arkestra of the
Cosmos."

-Sun Ra

http://sitdownshutup.wordpress.com