archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Craig A" <tabmo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting maven_repo working with Archiva
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:21:51 GMT
On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 11:13 AM, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 8:07 AM, Craig A <tabmow99@gmail.com> wrote:
> >    I just set up Archiva and want to use it with Maven.   On the Archiva
> > server side of things, I setup a repository and added these two
> directories:
> >
> > *drwxr-xr-x   3 root root 4096 Aug 12 13:10 maven_repo
> > drwxr-xr-x  43 root root 4096 Aug 12 13:11 3rdparty
>
> How did you set this up?  Each managed repository has one directory.
>
> Are you using repository groups?

Ah, that might be the issue then.  I just put the directories in there
manually (ftp'ing the files over, and moving them to the 'internal'
directory.  Then I hit 'Scan repository now' on Archiva and they showed up
when i now do 'browse repositories'.  Under 'Browse', i now see:

*Groups
     3rdparty
     commons-httpclient
*
*     commons-logging
     junit
     maven_repo.local
     org.apache.maven.plugins
*

Is there something I have to do to setup 'repository groups'?

Thanks.