archiva-users mailing list archives

From Ben Lidgey <ben.lid...@inuknetworks.com>
Subject Non-standard jar names
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 15:50:29 GMT
We need to deploy some 3rd party jars (e.g. el-api.jar) to the Archiva repository that don't
have the standard "artifactId-version.jar" name, typically they are just "artifactId.jar".
Archiva is failing to pick these up though, is there any way to specify the jar name?

I've tried creating a version called "manual", with a generated pom as artifactId-manual.pom
which specifies a finalName in the build section of artifactId.jar but this results in the
pom being shown in Archiva, but not the jar.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

Ben

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it
is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author. If you are not the
intended recipient, please be advised that any use, dissemination, printing or copying of
this email is strictly prohibited.