archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Baeriswyl Kuno - Extern (IT-BA-MV)" <kuno.baeris...@sbb.ch>
Subject AW: Ant Task for WebDAV
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:12:47 GMT
Hello!

there isn't just one method missing. It seams that it isn't working at all..
Unfortunately, maven-ant-task don't supoort to upload a couple of artifacts at time without
pom.

THanks

Kuno

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Brett Porter [mailto:brett.porter@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 19. August 2008 10:56
An: users@archiva.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Ant Task for WebDAV

there are still a couple of webdav methods missing that might be needed.

However, if you can't get it working, there are two other alternatives:
* use the Maven ant tasks (http://maven.apache.org/ant-tasks.html)
* use regular HTTP PUT, if there is such a task available (there isn't one in the core).

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter