archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Baeriswyl Kuno - Extern (IT-BA-MV)" <kuno.baeris...@sbb.ch>
Subject Accessing Maven2 Repository with Maven1 Client
Date Wed, 13 Aug 2008 11:52:57 GMT
Hello,

we plan to replace our maven1 repository with Archiva. We also upgrade the build environement
to maven2. Though, we still have some legacy maven1 clients, those need to access our central
repository.

Unfortunarely, I'm confused about the Archiva documentation. It says it supports the mapping
between Maven1 legacy format and Maven2 format. However, it seems it doens't support accessing
a repository by a Maven1 and Maven2 clients.

Thanks for your clarifications.

Kuno