archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Alastair FETTES" <afet...@mdacorporation.com>
Subject RE: Delete files from Archiva
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:43:01 GMT

remove these old versions?

Thanks in advance.
Alastair

-----Original Message-----
From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:wsmoak@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 10:00 AM
To: users@archiva.apache.org
Subject: Re: Delete files from Archiva

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 9:30 AM, Alastair FETTES
<afettes@mdacorporation.com> wrote:
> When I need to manage some of the files in my Archiva 1.1 repository
> do I perform this by simply managing them on the disk?  An example is
> if a number of jar+pom files were added incorrectly and I need to
> remove them.

Right now the only way to delete is by modifying the filesystem
directly. (As a repository manager you should be able to do it through
the webdav interface, for examply by opening the repo as a 'web folder'
in Windows, but I haven't tried that in a while.)

Being able to delete through the web ui has been on my wish list for a
while and I just opened an issue yesterday.  You might want to comment
on/vote for it:  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-913

--
Wendy