archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: used to have to deploy to tomcat to utilize users/roles/etc
Date Wed, 20 Aug 2008 02:35:22 GMT
I'm not sure what you are referring to - in what scenario was there no
users/roles under 1.0.2?

Tomcat/other servlet containers has always been an option for
deployment, which is completely up to you. I think the default
installation (which is just the webapp pre-configured on Jetty 6, with
JSW to run it) should be a good choice for most people.

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter