archiva-users mailing list archives

From "Brett Porter" <brett.por...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ant Task for WebDAV
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2008 08:56:23 GMT
there are still a couple of webdav methods missing that might be needed.

However, if you can't get it working, there are two other alternatives:
* use the Maven ant tasks (http://maven.apache.org/ant-tasks.html)
* use regular HTTP PUT, if there is such a task available (there isn't
one in the core).

Cheers,
Brett

--